Located just north of the top attractions in Orlando, Life Care Center of Altamonte Springs is close to family fun, restaurants and lodging. For a day trip, we suggest:
- Cranes Roost Park is a popular park with a music pavilion on a floating stage, walkways and a plaza which often features choreographed fountain shows.
- Walt Disney World is the most visited attraction in the world. With six theme parks and water parks and numerous other entertainment venues, there is something to enjoy for everyone.
- Universal Studios Orlando is the second largest theme park in the Orlando area, consisting of two theme parks and many other entertainment venues, all of which are focused on popular films, books and television shows.
- Sea World is the largest water park in Orlando. It is famous for housing Shamu the orca whale, roller coasters and animal feeding experiences.
- The Orlando Science Center is an interactive museum where visitors can explore areas such as the ecosystems of Florida, light and sound waves and the science behind the film “Star Wars.”